Saturday, August 16, 2008

Monotonous Monopoly

I know it is very un-American to say so, but I really don't enjoy playing Monopoly. I'm not a competitive person by nature and have the attention span of a six year old, so the long process of buying from, selling to and smearing your own family members for hours at a time just doesn't appeal to me.

But my kids love it. And Hubby loves it. And it provides a nice long time where they all can be doing the same thing. Building family memories and all of that. It is one of the few things that the seven year old can play against the sixteen year old, and sometimes even win.

So I provide snacks, and take pictures, and pat myself on the back for having four children.

It means there are plenty of people to circle the board without me having to be involved.

No comments: